Sunday, October 10, 2010

My little project and Sean's big project.....CELEBRATING the "de" and "con" of "struction"...


Sean bit the bullet and down came walls and here is a sneak peek at the progress.  Lady Gaga was cheering him on...Kinda fun to be able to watch movies while sitting in your driveway...Funny how in the past this could have thrown my emotions for a loop, this time, Ah Hell....so it goes...

What is going to be fun is driving the car into the garage and having a home drive-in....this has potential for a lot of fun written all over it!


I am at a stalemate on what my next quilt project is to be so instead I got excited to whip up some gift bags using ziploc bags around the house.  How dang fun is this for sending my mom's black and white fabrics that she is going to love!  Next I am going to try a brown paper bag for Noah's lunch this week....

The secret is cutting the sides so that you can stitch on the design then sewing them up with a fun stitch.....Send me a pic if you make one!

Off to take the kids to play in the mountains...and Sean is headed to golf....What a perfect Sunday!

Love, Em

3 comments:

Judi said...

It's been a great Sunday in Virginia. I treated myself to getting my toes done.

Tara said...

I need more directions that just "whip up..." Oh, my goodness you are creative! LOVE it!!! Still trying to figure out how you made it all work - I'm going to try it! Can't wait to see how you do the paperbag!

Nifty Quilts said...

This is so creative and fun. I love your energetic and light spirit!