Saturday, November 19, 2011

Along for the RIDE.....RIDE of your life.....JOY ride....Giddyup!

What did you think of as you saw the header? Harley, bicycle, jeep, first car.....I smile as I write this thinking about the RIDEs that warm my heart and ones that I care to not travel again......


Round 2 for this Chris Ledoux Christmas quilt for my brother. Much more happy with it and playiing in my bag of brown scraps is so much FUN!!!!



Speaking of RIDES....a quiet moment when I stopped at the river to catch the serenity on my camera. The stream was so pretty and a reminder that I am blessed with a breathtaking office on Wednesdays.


And when not playing in the woods.....my new office! Double the space and do you see what makes me so excited to go to work now?...YEP! Keurig and sewing corner. When I walked in yesterday and saw the desk, I squealed!!!! My office manager was excited to let me know it was a spot for my assistant and I looked at her and said with hands on hips, "Gail....You know me too well. This is not for Justine, this is for the second love of my life, Ms. Sew."

And as you can see in the photo, stacks of browns so that I can play with THE RIDE and make more distance!

Love, Em

6 comments:

Janet said...

I can't imagine what they would say if I set up a sewing machine on the second desk in my office! More power to you!

Char said...

What more could you ask for? Coffee, chocolate and sewing, you've got it made!

Tangos Treasures said...

LOL love it!!! My first thought was crazy train,allllllllll aboard!!!!

quiltzyx said...

What I thought was

WOOOOOOOOoooOOOOOHOOOOooooOOOoooOOOOooOooOOO!!!!!!!

OXO

em's scrapbag said...

Great office. The Ride is looking fabulous!

Vesuviusmama said...

I am so jealous! That is the office of my dreams! You have everything you need to enjoy non-working breaks right at your fingertips!