Sunday, November 3, 2013

For every thing there is a season.....have you celebrated my sister's Bikini quilt?

Off to Hawaii soon and seems apropos to celebrate my sister's Bikini Quilt....throwing a wrench in this fall season's garb.....and this is a showstopper! Grab a pina colada and have fun surfing these photos!..
Sharon's original design. Send her a shout out at fabricsandflowers.blogspot.com.
And the gifted quilter....Sewkindofwonderful. And the beauty if quilting....one sis creates bikinis while I play with all 4 seasons....
While I wish that I had the eye and ability to create Sharon's bikini quilt, Time has taught me that we each have a style and enjoy our own process..cheers to Sharon, cheers to YOU, cheers to me....cheers to the connections of Blog land!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my what beautiful quilts!
You are right enjoy what you can do best and don't try to be like anyone else........it just doesn't work :0)

Aloha!
Happy Sewing

Karen said...

I can't believe it. I've been following Jenny while she's been working on this quilt, love it so much. But didn't know it was your sister's. Tell her congrats on a fabulous quilt. All that talent in one family :).

Nifty Quilts said...

You both have such happy styles, all your own. Hawaii soon?! Have fun!

Lisa said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that bikini quilt! Tremendous. oxox

Lynette said...

Hey, wow! Have FUN in Hawaii! :D I loved seeing Sharon's bikinis show up at Jenny's when she started working on it. Your seasons play literally made me smile. Don't ever worry about having a different style from your sister or anyone else - yours is FANTASTIC and brings so many of us joy.