Monday, February 22, 2010

CELEBRATING.....Sunshine awards to Erin, Ria, Duff, Jenny, Judi and Judi


Ria who lives "across the pond" gave me a sunshine award yesterday and now I get the honor to share the CELEBRATION of 6 people who are rays of sun-and-fun in my life. DRUM ROLL....


Erin, Duff, Judi and Judi, Jenny, and Ria are my sunny peoples. And....I'd choose you all if I wasn't such a rule follower.....Oh Yeah, I am not when it comes to spreading cheer.....SO YOU ALL BRIGHTEN MY DAY WHEN YOU VISIT MY BLOG!!!!!!!


How this works Ria tells me is that I notify them that they have been recognized and then they go on to nominate 6 more people and so on......
Happy Monday to all and may this week be one of CELEBRATIONS!

4 comments:

ria vogelzang said...

Keep the sunshine always in your life....!!!! Thanks Em: your a great friend!!!!
Happy week and always remember there's One who give us our sunshines.......!!
Love, Ria.

Jenny said...

are you nominating me?? what kindess!! thank you so much you are a shining star!

Anonymous said...

Wow! thanks so much from my ray of sunshine. Have a blessed day.

Vesuviusmama said...

I'm touched! Thanks! Now I better blog again so I can nominate some others.