Saturday, May 8, 2010

Can you believe the wine label I found..... OK, OK...I have twins on the brain!

I have been waiting months to be able to post this pic of a wine label but wanted to wait until Timothy and Raiden had arrived!  I giggle as I imagine them giving high 5's to me!  I am still celebrating as though I just heard they were born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner of the twins contest to be announced in next couple of days.  Sorry for delay  but I have so many celebrations on my plate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Lamb roast in a friend's backyard 2 nights ago, maiden voyage on the lake today in a springsuit and my wakeboard, and MOTHER"S day tomorrow.  Huge beach party tomorrow at 1 with boating and playing in the sand,,,,can you believe I can say that living in the middle of the desert....Can't wait to share pics.

And....
Harley's wonky flower basket applique quilt is done with exception to the border......still a work in progress. I was thumbing through Material Obsession 1 and 2 and also Collaborative Quilting 1 and 2 and think I have the border idea...Tomorrow morning I choose to spend mother's day....piecing....at least a little.... :)   


Thank you so much for all of your love and well wishes for Kevin and Amanda and the twins.  I am so touched as notes have been coming in from old friends and new, I appreciate your friendship and well wishes!


4 comments:

sewtakeahike said...

that sounds like a weekend of fun Emily!!! We just got back from kayaking a few minutes ago and it was COLD! We've been going out for 4 weeks now and I don't know why today was so different, but the water on the river was much colder today than it has been. I'm glad you at least have some warmth where you are!

ria vogelzang said...

Lovely pictures! And such a gorgious wine label!
Your quilt-top is SO PRETTY!!!!! And absolutely YOU!!!
LOVE it!! Enjoy your day!!!

Sandra Henderson said...

I just love the wine label! I love wine!:)
so appropriate, I love the way God gives you these little signs and you notice them. So many folks walk right by them, you take note of them and share them with us. So refreshing! :)

Is this a lake? river? Your home is amazing! I can't wait to find out more! :)
Looks so FUN! and refreshing... Your energy is great!
GORGEOUS quilt! You have a very true artistic flare.
I hope all is well with your family. Again, I'm just catching up as I'm new. God Bless you honey.

Vesuviusmama said...

Love the quilt. You inspire me so much!