Saturday, June 12, 2010

2 little OOH LA LA's ready for FedEx Flight and a third waiting for the camping trip....


Sandra is the lucky lady who lives amongst the beauty of Cumberland Island.....This little card is an OOH LA LA of our friendship as we drink the beer in the corner of the card.....

I was reading a fabulous magazine about making mixed media art and thought I would try out an idea..... Bought a book that Jenny with a J and Kelsey love and shhhhhhh! cut it up......Roxy is beaming with fun at the cute little flowers on the window sill that she embroidered.....

And Janet....keeping you in suspense for your OOH LA LA LA LA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Judi said...

Go Roxy!

RaeAnna said...

Hey Em,
Just wanted to say Hi!! I am just loving all of your new creations. You are so talented and inspirational!! Wait until I show my little presh that fancy nancy you put in the mix! She is going to love it!!!
Have a great week!!!
RaeAnna

Sandra Henderson said...

I love it EM! Can't believe this many days has gone by before I'm finally coming back to my normal routine (somewhat). You are so sweet and I will treasure this forever!!!
You are so talented and make me smile so much...Love ya!