Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Family Photo


Do you ever browse the internet and say, "Wait a minute, that is me...or...that is my quilt.... or that is my blog they are linking...or" What an amazing gift for connecting people and tonight I found this fun photo of me and my work peers taken a couple of years ago. Just had to post it to CELEBRATE the colorful wonderFULL peeps that I rub shoulders with in the wilderness. My brain is firing as I think of creating a quilt with this photo in mind....a patchwork of lovelies for sure! This is my Entrada family.

Em

7 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

Love it!!

quiltzyx said...

What a great big PILE of SMILES!! :D

Mama Pea said...

Love that!

Janet said...

What a bunch! :)

ria vogelzang said...

Great!

Kathy said...

New header, love it.... the dog paw made me giggle.

Kat

♥Duff said...

Love this photo--you all look so earthy and content with life! So, it's got to be at least 2 years old because that was your pre-locks-for-love cut!