Friday, January 27, 2012

Seattle, Saturday, Seuss.......I have the letter S on my mind!


Could be a fun Saturday playing with these fabrics! 1/2 day allotted to working on getting a Washington nursing license, freshen up the resume and then POOF! Mr. Lorax, let's CELEBRATE!

With our impending move to Seattle, I have had trees on the brain for some time. I am so enjoying playing with the theme this year and next....LORAX! with some Gwen Marston influence......Wonky and Seuss are like Green Fairy and quilting, V and Thin Mints, Maxi D and Bacon....Me and You all!

Love, Em

7 comments:

Janet said...

SSSSuper!

Bri!!! said...

WHAT????? You are moving to Seattle???? WHEN??? What will 2n do without you? I'm sure they will be so sad to lose you. Dan is actually interviewing for fellowship there, and it's one of our top choices.

Mama Pea said...

Have a wonderful day sewing! I am working on an editorial review, then a run to the post office (it's snowing here), and then home to sew. I need to "waste a day" or maybe two this weekend. My brain needs it. So, that's what I'm shooting for! Happy paperwork on the Washington license!

Annabelle said...

Your post is TOTALLY INCOMPREHENSIBLE to us Brits, however the colours and work make up for it all!!! Happy move. xxx

♥Duff said...

Who said BACON?
Hope your resume freshening helps you to think about all the wonderful things you 'do' as well as 'are' ♥

Char said...

What? Where have I been? You're moving?

pest control Melbourne said...

Every country worldwide has been fighting to control pests for ages. The term pest is usually referred to the harmful animals that are detrimental to human health or even the ecology. Pests can be even organisms, fungi, or weeds