Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday's Mantra! Celebrating Life as a Palette and Seussical labyrinth....


"Life is a big ol' canvas.  And you have every combination of colors to paint with."-Oprah

A visit to Penny at Sew Take A Hike this morning left me dreaming of even more ideas to create!!!!!!!!!!!!  Fellow bloggers, please stop posting so I can get some sleep at night and not be distracted while at the office :). 

I had already awakened with dreams in my head of.....
"Finish the Seuss....Play with Kaffe's....lie in a bubble bath...tackle the HUMBUG for Tonya....begin a Red X for V....or.....Housework....? 

So many fabrics and projects and too little time!

And yesterday....I am almost ready for Christmas 2010...Seuss for THING 2 is quilted.....


and when I was done with the swirls...somehow my world was turned on its side!



Topsy Turvy Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Em



12 comments:

Dresden Quilter said...

Seuss for Thing 2 is amazing! Happy Topsy Turvy Monday!

Michele said...

You made those Seuss fabrics sing! How cute!

beth said...

oooh! I love that topsy turvy!

Stray Stitches said...

Your quilt is absolutely adorable. Did you go bonkers making all of those swirls?

mary.keasler@gmail.com said...

Well said, Em. You are one fab lady

Mary Lou Weidman said...

Just wrote about the sock swap and put you down and your link as a fun quilter! Hope you get some new fans- we love your stuff!

Tonya Ricucci said...

housework? I didn't realize that was ever an option...

Vesuviusmama said...

Oh, I missed so much from you this week!

Kim said...

look at your beautiful quilting.......so lively......just like you :0)

Hugs and Happy sewing

Needled Mom said...

That is waaay too cute!!! You have a great imagination!

Craft Town Fabrics said...

What a wild and wonderful quilt. Dr Seuss never looked so good.

Sandra Henderson said...

Oh my Gos! You are the Picasso of quits! I love your works of art,