Monday, January 10, 2011

"Two"sday is "TWO" fun!


Wahoo!!! The back for THING TWO quilt is complete in TONYAesque form.  Raiden has patiently waited for his Christmas quilt to be complete and we are so close.  Something so very fun about having twin nephews living down the street!  "TWO"night....Quilting...

And when you have crawling twin boys.... Grown up time when they are snoozing in the wee hours is lovely!  Thing 1 and Thing 2's parents enjoyed an evening of MIXING up home-spun baby food a couple of weekends ago.  The other night they were eating...TALAPIA and okra with some curry...And to think Noah only got mama's milk until 22 months!  They have a lot more ambition then I did back then...



Speaking of "two"sday.... how fun is this  duo that arrived from dear Duff last night in the mail....I LOVE MAIL!  Duff loves.... you guessed it, Bacon and Eggs, and she sent me this care package of silliness, a giggle at night is very fun!  So when you get a package for me and you see the festive CELEBRATE packing tape, you can think of Duff!  http://bacontheneggs.blogspot.com/ is her avenue, visit her and you will enjoy a wonderful stop!

Since it's "TWO"sday.....needle and thread, Kaffe and Liza, IMAGINE and Boo, Green Fairy and Long Arm, Singer and Pokey, Erin's darlings, Sandra's grandsons, Janet and snow-shoes, Josh Groban and dinner, NIfty and Red fabric, Beth and houses, Em and Em, Tango and "JOY", Maree and VW bug,  Freddy and Gwen, strings and clothing,......

ME AND YOU!!!!

 "TWO" many duos to mention....What are yours?

Love, Em

8 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Weasley and Snickerdoodle are my Twosday celebrations - both cuddled on my lap as I leave this comment.
Love both the front and the back of your darling quilt!

♥Duff said...

I am celebrating stretch and hold! My schedule changed this semester so I am able to rejoin the yoga/pilates class my mind/body connection so desperately needs. yeah! ☼

Tonya Ricucci said...

wheeeee, love those letters!!!!!!!! Ooh, wish I had some biscotti!

Needled Mom said...

I just love the lettering on that quilt! How fun!

My twos for the day would be sunshine and warmer temperatures!!!!

em's scrapbag said...

How about Em and Em.
Love your thing two back. It is fabulous.

em's scrapbag said...

Copied you. Sorry. We could be plain and peanut and just not decide who is who.

West Michigan Quilter said...

I love the lettering on your quilt. I just got Tonya's book and am trying some lettering myself. Glad you are in the Sock Block Swap. It will be so much fun. Looking forward to seeing your socks!

Vesuviusmama said...

You know, I think of Red with Nifty, too!