Monday, July 25, 2011

CELEBRATING Americana!


Amber waves of grain....



Purple majesty.....



America, America.....


Camping has been my world the past 3 days and so many moments of quiet and reflection...


Walks with Porsche....I would giggle as I remembered the summer tradition in my youth of drinking from the hose and how hot those first sips were.....



My FAITHfull sewing companions this weekend....



Glory!

"I wonder what Betsy Ross thought as she hung her flag for the first time?"

CELEBRATING our America and its BEAUTY!!!

Love, Em



6 comments:

Judi said...

Goose bumps up and down her arm. Proud of her finishing a project.

Deborah said...

America's beauty compares to none! God Bless America!!
I love your Mary quilt. Awesome!
Deborah

Janet said...

I love that you take your sewing machine camping! How do you power it - a generator? Or are there just electric plug-ins? Also, Porsche drinking out of the tap is priceless.

Cathy said...

Amen my Sister.. Hugs

Karen said...

I may never get to your corner of the world, but I love seeing it thru your eyes. Have a great day Em!!

Vesuviusmama said...

You know, I adore my forests and rolling hills and bucolic farmland, but I ache to see the beautiful landscapes that you share on your blog. They are so foreign to me.