Thursday, December 31, 2009

Celebrating the UFO! they need a home......



I awoke this morning thinking of all of my UFO's. They are adding up and I didn't used to have them.....so..... these 2 wonky wacky wall hangings need a home. They are only the quilt tops and if you would like them or know of someone that would give them lots of love, they are yours. I would love to have a story behind why you enjoy the one you choose if you are willing to share. I love hearing what art inspires in others because why I created it may, MOST LIKELY, not be what you think/feel when looking at it. Enjoy your day, the last day of 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Blogless me said...

I showed your tops to my daughter and she immediately told me to make her one like the first one - with the kids growing in pots, showered with love. At least that's what we thought you meant. I love the primitive look it has despite the whimsical fabric you have used for the faces.
You do seem to like flags, too. I love the fold you've created in the big flag in the second top - makes you feel the wind blowing. All that beachy scene made me think of the house one of my best friends has at the Black Sea coast where we've had very pleasant moments staring at the waves and the skies.
You can definitely put me on your list of potential adoptive homes for your UFOs.
Happy New Year to you and your readers!

arlette said...

Well I'm offering me if you have more UFOS lol, I'll finish them for you, have a Happy New Year and all the best for you and your family!
hugs!

Em said...

I am excited to announce that the posted 2 UFO's are headed your way, Arlette and "blogless". Send me a photo of you with them when they are done and know that I smile thinking of them in lands far away with sweet ladies!!!!