Sunday, December 20, 2009

Noah announced, "Mom, today is another fresh day!"

This morning Noah and I spent time in the quilt room because of his icky cough and congestion. Fortunately he fell back asleep. When he awoke he quietly said, "Mom, today is another fresh day." And so it is, CELEBRATE!

I am so excited by all who visited my site last night and got excited about the bags and mustang. Awoke this morning at 4:30 with the next idea, and I am SO EXCITED! Keep stopping by and it will be announced shortly. I'll give you a hint, treasure hunt throughout the states.

I'm off to make some bags.....................

1 comment:

SandyQuilts said...

Welcome to Blogdom. You might want to register at Quilter Blogs
http://quilterblogs.com/updates/

lots of people will see you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS