Sunday, March 6, 2011

Midas has visited me and ORGANIC has a golden sheen!


angels swimming in heaven like mermaids in the sea....

i decided to leave the flowers alone and stitch around for puckered effect


my first feathers :)


Halos are like rays of sunshine to me so majority of stitching is of suns and swirls


waves rolling off of sunshine...ahhhhhhh the ocean, I can hear you and God's words are rolling over me this Sabbath morn!


I hope you have enjoyed sneak peeks to my current quilting project.....Today she will be done and ready for binding... UFO almost a COMPLETED piece!  I give all credit to my not-so-perfect-but-good-enough-for-me to GREEN FAIRY, my hero and dear friend and a woman who is juggling a lot!  Love you, Judi!!!

May you bask in rays of love and golden moments today! 
Love, Em

9 comments:

RaeAnna said...

WOW EM!!!!! I love your work, you and Roxy are so Fab!

CharlotteP said...

Love the golden quilting...perfect!

Victoria @ BUMBLE BEANS said...

Lovely! way to go, Em!

Karen said...

Finished is BETTER than perfect (not sure who said this but I totally agree)!! Great job Em.

mary.keasler@gmail.com said...

You go girl friend. I like it, I like it. That's the way I like it.

Sonia said...

Good job! Keep it up. :)

Kathy said...

Every time I quilt something I swear to myself that it will be the last time, maybe I'll have to rethink... lovely.

Tangos Treasures said...

Your quilting in gold looks fabulous!!

Judi said...

Oh Em! I love it - way to get it done. Thank you so much for understanding me! I think you and Roxy did an awesome job and your first feathers? I love them! Keep it up!!