Friday, June 8, 2012

Deconstructing paper dolls.....I

Funny how adding a few items of clothing can transform this piece. Fun to cut out the clothes from different novelties fabrics of mine. My original plan was to purchase some Barbie clothes but no near shops last night during the hangout phase of the day with Noah. Sean and I decided to leave this quilt as it is and save a city skyline and apartment residents for another day.....Noah is creating some graffiti designs that will soon be template for a quilt for him. To have my boys advise, humor my hobby with all of the shop hops and now wanting to help design patterns, what a gift for this woman! Off to a conference today but wanted to leave some love before I do so. Happy Friday, Em

4 comments:

Miki Willa said...

The clothes make this even more fun! Have a great day at the conference.

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

HOW??? How did you do the clothing? You are amazing girl!!!

Nifty Quilts said...

I just LOVE this quilt!! Especially that red stripe dress. If I were a little 1" figure, I'd be wearing it!

quiltzyx said...

Heeheeheehee HAhahahaha!!!