Friday, June 29, 2012

Tula Pink's Modern Alphabet Pattern....Swoosh of an S....Sliced bread....Camera tricks....

Isn't it fun to create a quilt for someone and choose fabrics intentionally that tell you a story within the pieces? So many fun fabrics for Marte to CELEBRATE her teaching and joy Noah felt while in her class for a short while. A quickie and definitely a quilt I create again. I am thinking about Christmas for a theme in new future. Do you wonder why I included the heart shaped bread slices? To send some love to Stephanie who loves heart shaped rocks. Even when prepping dinner I think of blog friends :). Happy Friday, friends. Em

2 comments:

Miki Willa said...

Love the heart shaped bread, and the curvey quilting. I finally had some studio time yesterday and today. I got some deadline things done so now I can just start playing again. The teacher quilt is great, by the way. Lucky teacher.

Kilian Roy said...

Great readding your blog post