Sunday, July 1, 2012

Just insert WRITTEN and some real estate.....

So much fun creating this quilt and forgot how fun it is to make more than 1 12 inch block and count it as a quilt, he he! So close to putting together and out of time before the alarm rings for a shift at the hospital.....Tomorrow I need to create WRITTEN and some wonky houses. Isn't quilting wonderful! My tiger print star is in CELEBRATION of Sean returning home after being gone for a week to work in St. George. I was a little purring kitty seeing him at the airport. Bring on the week, right? Em

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Delicious!

em's scrapbag said...

This is such a happy quilt. I absolutely adore it!

felixshelsher said...

A real estate exchange tax is a one-time tax given at the ending of a property, and is regarded a stream of income for state costs.

Association Management

joe tulips said...

You're killing me here. I am in love with this one. I can't stop staring at it.

Tonya Ricucci said...

love those love stars! great color combination too!

Snoodles said...

Wonderful stars, Em! Love your banner, too. You and Roxie are playing together again! :)

Sharon said...

This is fantastic! I LOVE it! Now I want to go make one too, darn it! Do I see brown as the background? Different, and fun! Very rich looking, like chocolate! Yummy!

quiltzyx said...

My friend since 4th grade, Sara's husband is a trucker, gone about 2 weeks at a time. She says that every time he comes home is a new honeymoon!
LOVE stars are awesome!

Em said...

Ooh la la, Sue!!