Thursday, June 2, 2011

Auntie and her helpers.....


I love this effect!!!!!!!!!!! Fish eyes...


and then there were 4....Created the floral blocks today in an indoor trampoline arena while Noah played 3 hours of Dodgeball....Mom asked me if Roxy will ever join me for the fun and I coyly replied, "Already found the power outlet!" 


And then there were 6!  I have no idea how I will sash them together but that is at least 3 blocks away and I am already anticipating the fun that will be head quilting this piece!!!!!  I am getting my Judi on as I create!



Raiden and Timmy are walking and have aligned with Auntie!!!!!! Yep, after 10 months of watching me quilt, they have given in and said, "SCRAPS, YIPPEE!!!!!  Oh how I love these little guys!

Love, Em






6 comments:

Unknown said...

Busy, busy! you are doing much better than I. :) cute kids too.

CharlotteP said...

Your blocks are like a beautiful painting...and the fish eye effect is amazing! Have a happy and fun weekend, Em!

beth said...

Fun to see your block pile growing and two little ones join in the fun!!

Char said...

Em, what fabric is that? It's great.
The twins are too adorable!

Tangos Treasures said...

LOL on found the power outlet!!! Too funny!! Love the blocks!!
Twins are growing fast!!!

quiltzyx said...

Love the new blocks Em!
I can just picture you, nonchalantly glancing around the area....secretly searching...aHA! There it is! The POWER is MINE! HAhahahaha!!