Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A peek...


Married a formal flower with a wonky pieced center block and borders around it....outer borders to complete and then I will share it with color.  Sole purpose of this quilt,,,YEP! more practicing!  I love how many of you are jumping on the FMQ train and donning the big girls pants!  We are one huge support network for each other!  I have not had my laptop at home so could not upload some photos I have received from you all both of quilting and little soft fun packages in the mail...Will post soon I promise! 

Happy TOOsday!

Love, Em

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I love how you have done this on a gray scale for us to see the contrasts. I look forward to seeing it in color.

quiltzyx said...

In the tiny little preview picture on my Blogger dashboard, it looks like lace!

Have a TERRific Toooosday! :^)

Vesuviusmama said...

My interest is definitely piqued - can't wait to see this in color!