Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Tattoo and Eyelashes.....My hunk of love meets Mom's applique


How fun is this photo?  My dear love's tattoo chalk full of symbolism and next installment this coming weekend for Father's Day....Kinda fun thinking of his father's day gift being pink in pigs!!!  And do you spy............................

Mom's eyelashes in the background.  This photo is a teaser for tomorrow's post of the Kaffe beauty in greens and purples....Gotta keep you hungry :)!



There is something special about.....

"Em, Hi. I am arriving back in the George on Thursday and need a ride to base.  Are you around?....Erik is a special friend that is like a twin of my oldest and has given us the gift of living with us for the summer!  Tonight Erik is Sean's date as I hang with Roxy, Mom and Noah....Finally a photo of Sean sporting the faxu hawk and I must say, "I LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'  He set up plans for Noah today so that mom and I could have a complete day of girlfriend time and quilting.....I am so grateful for him! A man that I thought never could exist....




Ahhhhhhhhhh, I love knowing that Sean is having fun with friends and I can be at home having fun with thread!  Ms. Batik is coming along nicely with the quilting!  SO FUN!!!


3 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

Love the tattoo!! Yes I see Mom's eyelashes in the back!!
Love, love your quilting!!

Cathy said...

Love the pink pigs. I absolutely love your quilting. I'm working up the nerve to sit down and try some of your lovely designs. I am so glad that I pushed myself to get involved in "V's" swap so I got to know you. Hugs.

Mama Pea said...

My God, your stitching is great.