Saturday, July 17, 2010

Barbie.....I can't resist. Excited to continue mingling paper and fabric for wall art fun!

This cake was designed by Sean after Noah asked to buy this Barbie for my birthday a couple of years ago.  The oxymoron of the cake is that when younger I was a academic nerd and would have never thought to try out for cheerleading....and now....I occasionally sneak in a peek of Dallas Cheerleader tryouts :).  Sean commented that it represents me as the cheerleader for the household....

I was playing at Barnes and Noble yesterday surrounding myself with piles of books for inspiration....then POOF!

Found art books of Matisse and Dali and 50th Celebration of Barbie and Lego discussions and before I knew it I got a little excited to make an art piece. 

Something silly.....Here I go....

What are you creating today?


No comments: