Tuesday, July 27, 2010

was looking for inspiration....and Poof...Noah brought home an art project

Do ever find that you are wanting so badly to make that breathtaking quilt with new fabrics but....what pattern to use...INSPIRATION seems to be on vacation...well...that was me today...

then....

Noah was excited to show me his modern art drawing that he made in summer school...soon the light bulb lit up...photocopy a portion and whatever comes out is the template for the card....


Voila, birthday card for dad with my interp and basis inspired by his grandson...



I am so enjoying varigated thread and wanted it to stand out so used the black material.  I think that a bright binding will be fun!


2 comments:

Judi said...

Awesome Noah!

Vesuviusmama said...

Very cool - you and Noah are both so talented!