Thursday, July 22, 2010

CELEBRATING....A village that begins to come to life with some cheeky fun...


I am so excited with this project beacause it has so much potential for cheeky meanings and also because I now know how to use this wonky village as a fresh palette.  I bought a stack of magazines and am excited to get crazy this weekend!!!!  I hope you enjoy this creative process with me.....

The subheading of this magazine title is fabulous:

"WHERE THE CAPABILITY OF A WOMAN"S HANDS IS CELEBRATED!"



                                                  "And a bubbly with your cupcake, Miss?"

Cannot get home quick enough to add some Dali and Matisse.


come back soon to see what transforms this little girlie village....

4 comments:

Barb said...

I love this! It's so fun - great fabrics and fun layout!

Vesuviusmama said...

Now there's an idea to use up some of my novelty fabrics that don't seem to go together - a village quilt! You are such an inspiration!

Judi said...

I LOVE your novelty fabric. You have such a eye for fabric.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing
very good success. If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!


My web site cash advance phoenix
My page > read what he said