Wednesday, July 7, 2010

CELEBRATING....the pinup! Godwinks, a little boy's love for his mom, GOD!!!!


I woke up this morning and had so many thoughts running through my mind....Had a fun email come from a friend who talked of her having a thought and then her daughter said it the next day.....Drove to the field on Monday and found myself humming..."How Great Thou Art" for many many miles.....and my date with Noah yesterday...

A moment that a mother treasures....We went on a date to the "Karate Kid" and what a fabulous movie!  The grandeur of the scenery and the celebration of Chinese life and....my favorite....

"Mom, can I sit on your lap?" as the final challenge in the tournament is about to take place.  A mother's hope....that her little boy will always ask, "May I be close and have some love....!"

3 comments:

ria vogelzang said...

Just great!! :))

Vesuviusmama said...

I hear you. After dinner last night, Jason came up and said, "HUG!" and grabbed me around my waist. Then he said, "That's my favorite thing in the world to do, to hug you or Dad." (cue heart melting)

Oh, and I've seen Karate Kid twice already, and that is one I will be purchasing to watch at home. Great film, great scenery and imagery, and what talent!

Sandra Henderson said...

Oh how wonderful! Yes, may it always be this way... :)
You are such a cool cowgirl! Love this quilt! XO