Thursday, July 8, 2010

Have you ever spied on your sleeping child and felt like you had rose colored glasses on?


Can you tell how I am much more into CELEBRATIONS today then working....Love my job but when slow I want to hobby.....so....

Crystie created this gorgeous cross for me and it is hanging in my office where I can see it at all times. I meant to blog it a couple of weeks ago and spaced it. so....HERE"S TO CRYSTIE!!!! Lots of prayers are sent its way throughout the day.

and then there is Harley....Classic photo.  I thought he was napping and went to check on him and I laughed out loud.  1 bag of chips gone and a very happy dog!  Do you have a funny story when you thought your child was sleeping and you peeked......?

1 comment:

Sandra Henderson said...

Oh what a beautiful cross! It makes you want to look at it all the time and by doing so, just fall into deep thought about all the glorious things we have to be thankful for. I'm thankful for YOU , my friend. I have learned so much from you already. I had no idea I was so behind on your posts!~You've been so busy lately.
Happy Dog! lol What flavor?!?! lol
Oh goodnes, let's see,.... mostly playing a video game when was suppose to be sleeping! lol