Wednesday, July 7, 2010

CELEBRATING....more dance parties...and how fun to think of friends when I see fabrics that I have mailed away...



With the stash isn't it fun to create a block or quilt and then think of the other quilts that the fabric has been a part of?  When I see the rainboots as chimneys I think of Jenny with a J and Kelsey....Ever known someone who was married on Halloween- the bottom block is honor of them!

and my favorite....thinking of a friend dancing in a tutu with her daughter.....do youe ever dance and think no one is watching......Love the witches for the zaniness while dancing!

2 comments:

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

All teary! You are a doll! I just looked at the card you made last night and thought of you. You bring a smile to my heart. Dance like nobody is watching girl!

Sandra Henderson said...

Oh how I MUST make a Halloween quilt! I am looking at my wonderful art quilt that you made me, hanging on my studio wall, and now I see some special fabric in this post that I have in my quilt! What FUN! Thank you EM for being so much to so many! :)
Now I'm going to get up and dance back to bed, as it's after 3am, and go to bed w/a smile because of your lovely blog!