Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm a Grandma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Godwink................................

I was telling Kevin last night that each morning I get excited wondering what will transpire that day and yesterday was a one of those miraculous days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  As you know, I started the day CELEBRATIMG St. Francis and people who love animals and highlighted rescues....

Meet Maleck, My sons went on a trek yesterday while I was at work.  Sp has been wanting a dog since leaving our nest and they went looking for a sweet dog....

He is beyond adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and potty trained!  I am in love!

3 comments:

Sandra Henderson said...

Oh wow! What a great dog! and how lucky Maleck is that ya'll found him! LUCKY DAWG!!!
XO

♥Duff said...

NOthin' quite like a big kiss from hairy lips!

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

Nothing like puppy dog kisses! Congrats Grandma!