Saturday, July 17, 2010

I love hidden meanings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a blessed Saturday....



A dear friend, Erin,  created this amazing art quilt for me and I could not be more touched.  I saw it on her blog and loved it immediately unbeknownst that it was being created for me.  Thank you, ERIN!!!  I love that her name can be spelled using the middle 4 letters in "friend".  Mail is so fun!!!!


Village is bound and ready to find a new home at Rick and Tracey's!  So fun to create!!  And...the eyes and some of the skeletons glow in the dark...


Roxy had a habit of being independent on this quilt and wanted to have the bride announcing, "I do."


3 comments:

Tara said...

Just like the quilt says - it's wickedly wonderful!!! LOVE it!!!

Vesuviusmama said...

I must expand my fabric stash to include some wacky, quirky, fun fabrics like yours! I can honestly say that I don't have any fabric with skeletons. What is wrong with me!?!

Tonya Ricucci said...

wheee!