Section 2 of the ACT exam. Please make sure your No. 2 pencil is finely sharpened and remember to fill in the whole bubble when answering........You may have a snack on your desk but I would ask that you have all else cleared....oh and you may have some fabric, your favorite quilt book, a rotary blade and green mat...BUT aboslutely NO phones....except if it is saved on your favorite blog....and if you MUST bring your favorite mug rug, that is admissible.....Ah hell! Let's get examining!
Your first question covers the subjects Science, Logistics, Art..
1. When you play with an idea for a new quilt before going to bed, do you..
a. wake up at 4:30 AM with the "I got it!" feeling
b. take a bathroom break and then get curious if your phone has an email waiting from a blog friend
c. you stroll down the hallway to the laid out fabric and illustration ideas in and begin to cut...in the middle of the night
d. you don't miss out on your sleep for anything...not even a new project
2. This is an essay, short and sweet equals COMPLETE!
....Em is writing a ditty on her blog for Michele Foster's, Quilting Gallery blogger highlight and wonders what her readers enjoy about her blog and keep coming back for more...If you have a word or quilt that you think of when EM CELEBRATES! is mentioned....what is it?
3. When I say "jeep roll"...do you think sushi? If you answered NO and wonder why this exam is asking....head to http://generationqmagazine.com and take a peek at the Saturday's article about a Jeep roll. Good old Sue, up to her antics!
4. True/ False...Isaih 40:3 CELEBRATES! the desert and is the inspiration for this next quilt.
5. I spy.......Do you see the Mary of Guadalupe in the blue batik? Excited to use her in the sky as a quiet comfort for the piece. Thank you, Jenny at cut.sew.iron.repeat.blogspot!