Saturday, December 11, 2010

"1-2-3-4, Let's have a thumb war!"


"1-2-3-4...Let's have a thumb war!" 

I love how Horton is hoping for some juicy news as he quietly listens.....


I have always enjoyed the waves and smiles of crossing guards at Elementary schools.  While creating this schoolhouse for the 7 Dwarves, I think of all the waves I have CELEBRATED and the dedication of individuals in the early hours and cold mornings that keep our children safe! 

What are you CELEBRATING today?

Love, Em

5 comments:

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

I am celebrating the young man at the local Walgreens photo department. He was being bombarded by customers, but continued to remain happy and kind the entire time even when one customer was not so nice back to him.

Nifty Quilts said...

I'm celebrating YOU and your fun wonky houses!

Clare said...

Ditto what Nifty says. I lurve that house! You have a great eye for fabric and contrast.

Judi said...

I'm celebrating making wreaths at Boxerwood today. Missing my husband as he travels and knowing it will be wonderful when he returns.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the little wonky booty house. Hi Em!