Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"TOO"sday...

Sean's tiny Day of the Dead gift for a dear friend!  TOO cute!  And last night Noah and I made pillows for his friends who loved his at a sleepover.  So much fun creating with my boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It was so fun going with Sean to craft store on Sunday to buy the little box and charms for adornment.  While there I saw things that reminded me over and over of friends.  Love and Laugh charms in honor of Beth at Laugh,Love,Quilt....Jenny and her Frogs project at Cut.Sew.Iron.Repeat, V's Fleur project as I was admist the silk Poinsettias and the WHOLE store when thinking of all of Vesuviusmama's projects with her boys!
And if you are familiar with Lazy Gal's collection, this gift reminds me of her!  So fun to enjoy the date and being reminded of some of the creative people in my life.



Sean creates the skull then puts on his grandpa glasses and paints this teeny face...

May your TOOsday be filled TOO fun/ love/ relaxing/ TOO much of whatever you choose!

Love, Em

4 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

So does the wine reflecting in the box go as part of the gift? Or was that just your way of relaxing last night - lol!

Tonya Ricucci said...

that is a wonderful sugar skull!

Judi said...

Such a talented family. My Toosday was too busy at work!

Vesuviusmama said...

The "whole store"? Really? I love that your family is filled with creative people. Hopefully that means that they appreciate your creative adventures. I'm not sure my husband understands my passionate NEED to create. He often tells me to just relax, not realizing that that IS how I relax. Ah, well. Sean's gift is great!