Thursday, December 9, 2010

"Practice Random acts of Kindness"......It's "TH"oughtful "TH"ursday!

The pic placement is RANDOM and I am going with it! 

This photo of an inspiring painting was on top of my computer this morning when I awoke.  I went to bed early last night and Sean had placed the picture on my computer for me to find if I awoke in the middle of the night to work on a project...He knows me so well :).  And the love note attached, ..." 'TH'ought you might like this little piece of inspiration.  Love ya"......Noah and Sean tease me that I say "this could be turned into a quilt" about so many things I see around me......And this painting has that quote written all over it!  I think the flowers may need to be Kaffe Fassett flowers though :)!

CELEBRATE and leave a comment of how someone's thoughtfulness  blessed your life today or how you secretly said, "I love you" to someone dear or a total stranger! 

Love, Em

4 comments:

Jenny said...

i was recently blessed with the most outstanding, awe inspiring quilt top in the mail from a near stranger...im learning from the quilt and hoping to bridge the gap from stranger to friend with this person! even contemplating hand quilting this gorgeous piece of work.....!!!!!!

Sujata Shah said...

Yes, it could be a very pretty quilt with Kaffe's flowers.
I would say, you did ...just now with this beautiful post!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

You always brighten my day with your thoughts and creativity, Em!!

CharlotteP said...

I was blessed today by my lovely friend Hilary who invited me to her sewing studio so I could finish a promised project. She made me tea and soup and gave me space,inspiration (and blue varigated cotton thread)so I could finish on time...phew! Friends are fantastic...both those here and those in blogland...thanks Em!