Saturday, December 11, 2010

"S"...ome-thing about Mary....oaring wine....eussical tar....


Sean is back in the creative saddle and made a little clay creation and box to CELEBRATE a favorite symbol of our marriage..

.WHEN PIGS FLY! 

Never thought that a man could be so wonderful and then one blind date my view of marriage all changed! We have collected these pigs ever since!


...."YES!"

Mary Engelbreit, Mary Lou Weidman, Mary of Nazareth, "Marry me?", "Merry Christmas!" 

"YES!" there is something about Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have done it, I have put away the piecing projects and am quilting the Seussical Stars....Roxy is rusty but that is the beauty of WONKY, mistakes can appear planned :).


And yep, I have used my letters from Tonya's International Holiday project into the back for Timothy's Seussical Star Christmas quilt......
and now the night is here....

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......"

3 comments:

Vesuviusmama said...

I hate that my crazy work and home schedule has been keeping me away from your blog! Lots of catching up to do!

maree said...

How damn cute is that piglet? You've nabbed yourself one creative man there young Em. And check out that Mary Engelbreit fab - I've got myself a wee collection of her fabrics...just love her sense of humour and quirkiness...haven't found just the project to use any of it for though!!!!!!Looking forward to seeing the "Thing" in completion. Ciao

Judi said...

Wow I need to stop checking blogs and sew. I'm going to when I finish. You do have a creative husband. How about Merrily we row along...