Monday, December 27, 2010

Round 2....Having fun with the garden. and...the original creator of ORGANIC baby linens...


I celebrate the Blog comraderie tonight as I tried your ideas when Organic round 1 didn't work for me...  Tomorrow...More flowers, better swirls and leaves but I think it is "growing on me".  What do you think?

And I couldn't resist CELEBRATING the original creator of ORGANIC infant linens...Jesus and his hay manger...If it's good enough for Jesus then it's good enough for me!  In the roof I included scriptures of Jesus' birth.  Gotta love adding a little extra meaning to a creation! 


9 comments:

ria vogelzang said...

I agree!! Your quilt looks so great!! A real celebration! Just love it!!

CharlotteP said...

The flowers are just what it needed...more, please!!

Tonya Ricucci said...

oh yeah, this is it. love the flowers!

Judi said...

You are on a roll now!

beth said...

I too love the flowers growing around the house on that pretty blue background!!

Tangos Treasures said...

Love it!

Marcia W. said...

The flowers make this and especially like the bird print on the lower left in the photo. Nice!

Vesuviusmama said...

Oh, I love the flowers!

Anonymous said...

Very good post. I certainly love this site. Keep writing!

My homepage :: take a look