Sunday, December 12, 2010

Anyone finish a gift today and eat lots of cookie dough?

Sean and I giggled at one another at one point when he and I were feverishly working on our gifts and humming to bluesy Christmas songs on the radio.  Sean looked at me with his Santa glasses on edge of nose and said, "We have got to learn how to relax..."  My prince is still makes my heart skip a beat and I love the holidays!!! 


I am excited to write that I have finished Thing 1's quilt and I hope you enjoy the simple quilting design that seemed to follow theme of quilt.  I took the idea from Judi at Green Fairy who did the same around the flags on my circus quilt.  Thing 2 begins tomorrow.  And Sean's Jack Skellington, how cute is he?

Love, Em

7 comments:

beth said...

looks like you're having fun!!

ria vogelzang said...

Enjoy the fun and the celebration!!!! ;))

Tonya Ricucci said...

you got a top done? awesome. great Jack in a box.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Love the Thing 1 quilt and the quilting is perfect! The best way to share the holiday madness is with a loved one!

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

I've been busted! I consumed more cookie dough than baked cookies... LOL! You cheeky girl!

Awesome finsihes!!!

Judi said...

Go Roxy!

Vesuviusmama said...

Oh, to create side by side with your soulmate - what a neat thing!