Tuesday, December 7, 2010

One Thing.....to say........


.....CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't it amazing how you turn two words around and they take on completely new meaning.  THING ONE is complete for the twin's Christmas quilt but wanted rearrange the order and place with new fabric for a final post to say good night to all on this amazing International Tonya Holiday!!

Tomorrow morning the 3rd book winner will be announced before I head to the woods to find mustangs and assess stinky feet :>).

Love, Em

5 comments:

Blogless me said...

Oh, how I envy you for the mustang sightings - not so much for being on the wintery dangerous roads, though ;-)
Hugs

Tonya Ricucci said...

love the letters! I bought some of that crocodile teeth stripe too!

Judi said...

Is that black and white Seuss? Love that fabric.

maree said...

Love the mix of words and colours - clever you. Make sure you drive carefully now...

Anonymous said...

Hello mates, how is the whole thing, and what you would
like to say about this post, in my view its truly awesome in favor of me.


Also visit my blog post - cash advance colorado