Monday, December 13, 2010

"Today starts a very fun week!"..Monday's Mantra!


I am like a little girl in a candy store.....Sean in his coy little playful manner whispered to me last night, "Tomorrow starts a very fun week!"....he has planned a trip for our family and I have no idea where we are going...BUT FOR 5 DAYS I WILL BE AWAY FROM WORK- FREEDOM!!!!! and immersed in my son and husband.  We leave on Wednesday and Noah still does not know..Sean has fabulous taste in traveling so I am wondering....Will I be playing on a beach with sea gulls or.......

CELEBRATING Surprises and Freedom today! 

7 comments:

ria vogelzang said...

Wow, that sounds like great fun!!!!!!!!!

Jenny said...

how exciting! are you given a hint on how to pack!
have fun!

beth said...

have a great time! looking forward to trips (in my opinion) is almost as good as the real thing!

Judi said...

Wow what fun for you and Noah. Enjoy your time away from work to recharge your batteries.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Sounds like there's tons of fun in store for you! Enjoy!!

RaeAnna said...

Yay!!!! How exciting for you guys! Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

maree said...

Wahoo for yooou. Fun and frivolity all the way. But what will we do without you?????