Sunday, December 5, 2010

Clare's Countdown Celebrates..... Tonya!!!! CELEBRATE the CELEBRATER!

Clare is so gifted with creating the word quilt and I have so enjoyed her coutdown of Tonya's book release and implore you to head to her avenue in Blogland at http://dordognequilter.blogspot.com/ and CELEBRATE her talent and get inspired!!!!

After all, It is Clare's fault that I was inspired to host this current giveaway and I thank her for the fun I am having with it!!!



And figuratively speaking....Feasting on her quilts is a buffet of fun!!!! Enjoy the spread!  Picture from the book, A Fabulous Fair Alphabet.

Love, Em

1 comment:

Clare said...

Oh you are kind. Thank you for linking to me.

I love those words - don't they inspire you???

Your photos in the last post are just so .............. brill!