Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Celebrating the Domino-Effect of friendship!


Dearest Victoria at bumblebeansinc.blogspot.com sent me a wonderful Christmas envelope filled with love and lovelies!  Aren't these cards of her quilts fabulous and the colors are OOH LA LA!  When I saw the envelope on the counter I was smiling huge and hadn't even opened it.  Seeing her name on the return label was enough for me to feel warmth and love!  I see V's name or blog and I feel happy....Domino Effect!

I set the cards up in domino style because when I think of friendship, I think of how one good feeling or deed inspires happy heart, smile, hope, comfort- a reminder that the human heart loves to be loved and loves to love! 

"TOO"sday....feeling TOO loved!  And how has the domino effect of friendship blessed you this minute, this hour, this day, this year?

Love, Em 


9 comments:

Blogless me said...

So true - goodness inspires goodness, love nurtures love, friendship inspires friendship!

I hope you are having a blast during the festive season and wish you and your loved ones a prosperous, joyful and loving New Year!

Vesuviusmama said...

To me, friendships are like a web, especially here on the World Wide Web. I'm friends with someone here in my area who read your blog and introduced me to you and through you I've been introduced to others, and it just goes on and on and doubles back on itself.

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

Your infectious JOY spreads to the next who reads your blog. You put us in a good mood when we need our spirits lifted. Your faith spreads to us in our own ways, and we feel good. Thank you for being you.

ria vogelzang said...

It blesses me every minute of the day; when I read your blog; look at my family; my (grand-)children, my friends, my animals (!); my quilting (and pottery).......
Everything reminds me of the great Giver of love..... and I cann't help smiling.........!!
:))
A big loving hug back to you!!!

antique quilter said...

oh those cards are just awesome!
enjoy using them...I agree gifts like that are priceless.
getting a package in the mail unexpected from a blog friend, nothing better cause you know its quilt related and you will love it!
Happy New Year!
Kathie

Judi said...

The domino effect of friendships in person and in blog land. The encouragement and inspiration to try and do. The CELEBRATION!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

You can never feel TOO loved!! Beautiful cards!!

upholstery cleaning Milwaukee WI said...

I admire the valuable information and facts you provide inside your articles or blog posts.

Mississippi Labor Laws said...

The domino effect is a chain reaction that occurs when a small change causes a similar change nearby, which then will cause another similar change, and so on in linear sequence.