Saturday, August 14, 2010

Anyone up for a movie and girlfriend time? Eat Pray Love starts at 2:45 if you are in....

So tickled Roxy and I finished Mom's birthday card with exception of hand stitching the binding....Roxy was giggling as she asked me the story behind mom's nickname of Gritz...

If you know of a Gritz in your life....Send them the pic and if not her birthday then it can be an exotic way of saying "CELEBRATING YOU" and you can be heart Em.
Isn't if fun to make up our own rules in life?

3 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

I'm in!!

Vesuviusmama said...

I saw that that was out. Was it any good? I didn't read the book...

Erica Ferguson said...

Wish I was there to see this movie with you, but alas I am enjoying the HOT yes I said HOT weather in Seattle. I came here for cool weather and its been in the 90's the 5 days I am up here!! Oh well its gorgeous and I am going to enjoy my last day with my brother at the beach! Might see ya tomorrow when I come by to pick up my car!! Gotta big week ahead to plan for this birthday BBQ on Saturday!! Miss you lady!!