Friday, August 13, 2010

Travelling the straight and narrow......


Do you ever think, "I can't believe it was a week ago since...." That is me tonight as I reminisce about my weekend with family last weekend and my dear baby brother who took a moment to try out a straight stitch when the sewing machine was free!  Can't wait to see what he surprises me with for his first piece!  Seeing Aaron at the sewing machine made me giggle as I thought of Erin's young boys and their love for sewing.  Cheers to men and their feminine side screaming to sew!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

ria vogelzang said...

A big cheer for Aaron from the Netherlands!!!!!
Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!! A star is born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:))))))
Just LOVE the picture!!!!!!
(I also have two baby brothers, only they are mostly behind their computers...... and 50 and 46 years old now....) So I have a huge respect for you brother!!!! ;))

Judi said...

Way to go Aaron. Show us what you come up with please.

Vesuviusmama said...

Hip Hip HOORAY!