Monday, August 23, 2010

A quilt begun to CELEBRATE the beauty outside of windows..

Freshness of the summer before fall inundates us! May this week be a world full of wonder!
Sometimes you got to put on a party hat while creating!

If you have followed my blog for very long, you will find that I tend to get stuck on a theme and hence this weekend's is WINDOWS.... 

I have combined 2 of my favorites fabrics in my stash for double meaning with this quilt top.  The Momo Wonderland is reminiscent of the beauty ouside of windows...

and the outside border....

recipe for greeting a day....





Roxy is excited to decorate the brown window panes with quotes from yesterday's poetic comments. 

Tomorrow I search for the ouside border and am stumped at this time what I will go towards... 

2 comments:

Judi said...

As always I love your fabrics.

Vesuviusmama said...

I must sleep in a toaster! I POP out of bed when the alarm goes off. If I try to linger, I am off for most of the morning. I'm definitely a morning person. How I ended up with a night owl, I'll never know. Love the fabric!