Sunday, August 22, 2010

Find your closest window and take a moment to revel in the view...or squeal out loud...or do a dance of joy...or...

Good morning, SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and friends, thank you for visiting me.  Roxy (my sweet new friend and machine in case you are new to my blog)  is tickled to get to be the center of my attention this morning as we giggle, sip coffee and quilt the LOVE home.  She keeps begging to begin the suns in the azure field and I have to remind her there is a process.....

Desert buttes and sage blossoms are my view outside my window when taking a moment to envision the next pattern to stitch.



Looking out your closest window, what do you CELEBRATE?  Pls share if you feel so inclined.

7 comments:

♥Duff said...

I celebrate aloneness. Family has gone to a family picnic and my son to his father's. I am celebrating time to gather my thoughts and materials before the beginning of the school semester. Out my window...the pool water sparkles and giggles as a slight breeze tickles it!

Judi said...

The leaves are being blown about by the gentle breeze. The cicadas are starting a chorus. I am on the porch enjoying the afternoon after hearing God's word this morning.

Vesuviusmama said...

Freshly mown grass, clothes flapping on the line, the first leaves falling to the ground, ushering in the first breath of fall, the cat and the dog laying together in a spot of shade, slight mountains shimmering behind a haze of humidity - in other words, my little slice of paradise.

Tangos Treasures said...

tee hee out my closest window I can see that my poor little truck needs a bath!! Along with the last of the crepe myrtle blooms.

ria vogelzang said...

I see my beautiful Amber-tree, with all its beautiful leaves waving in the wind and getting some rain! Just love to spend my day indoor with my sewing-projects!
Just a day to spend with me!! LOVE IT!! :))
Enjoy your day!! (by now it's monday......and did you finish your quilting??)

Annabelle said...

I'm in London and its raining, dull, fairly windy, cool ... after a night of very heavy rain ... more! But ... on the bright side it is very green and, with a cup of tea in hand, all is well with the world.

Judi said...

It's beautiful Em! I am being replaced by Roxy! You are doing a beautiful job. I love it!