Saturday, August 28, 2010

Up for a creative exercise? So SULTRY!

                            Can you guess what this is?




A creative exercise for a beautiful Saturday morning...

What popped into your head as you opened this photo?

And to all of YOU....my cheerleaders....THANK YOU! here I go....with next stint of Tradition...

pssst...I have a secret, I was so overwhelmed by the RAH RAHS that I lost my concentration and went a little wonky....I had to!!!! but it is a new day and I am back on track- "I think I can...I think I can...!"

A giggle to you my friends!

Happy creating, Em

5 comments:

Janet said...

God. Light.

♥Duff said...

My first thought was a cross on the ceiling of a church, but I see clock hands! Well, I guess for some, it's about time for some spiritual work! Hmm.... Freudian perhaps? Interesting....the way we see in others what we usually need ourselves....I'll get to work now....thanks for the Godwink

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Looks like a candle to me.

I am in love with the quilts you have posted...the colors are up my alley for sure. I'm sure glad Judi put your quilt on her blog so I could click over and see more of your work. Lovely...I'd be celebrating too :)

Smiles,
Kelly

Tangos Treasures said...

"What popped into your head as you opened this photo?"
Lol that your up to something!!
It looks like a lighted cross?

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

Jesus! And apparently he is right on 'time'!
Nothing like Rah Rahs to get you off track! I had a lot of giggles with that post too!