Thursday, August 19, 2010

CELEBRATING the sneak peek....


I begged Judi the Green Fairy for pics of a sneak peek olf my circus wonky quilt and have to share because I love Judi's quilting and person!  I left these flags free flying and she outlines them all......

The back......or...night time silence at the cirucs...I love the flavor of mystique!

Doesn't her quilting give motion that encourages the eye to see animals moving? You know your quilt is a stash buster when Christmas fabric pops up!

And tomorrow the unveiling of the front.......

But for now, seeing these pics takes me down a road of deja vu of the Muertos village...

CELEBRATING Judi's artistry...from last December!

Can you believe the saguarro and agave plants?
The feathers lighten the mood...."I do! until death do us...start!"




And the sweet little quilting village....Was sad when this fabric was all gone.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Great fabrics, great blocks and fabulous quilting! I love the back. Very mysterious.

Tangos Treasures said...

Very nice!!

Vesuviusmama said...

Oh you temptress! We want to see it ALL!!!