Thursday, August 12, 2010

Celebrating my natural workspace and Toni!

I am sorry, No mustangs or hawks with snakes squirming in their clutches. ....but 14 hours of beauty, fun, and kids in awesom health!  Hope you enjoy my nursing cubby...


I have such an affinitiy for fields of hay...Dad and I would ride together in the tractor when I was 3....As I was driving I saw this gentleman working the field and had to stop...


Ever had a taning bed in your cubicle?  Can you see this sweet sunning lizard? 


Congestion at the cafeteria....


One-room schoolhouse in Barclay...some people dream of a white picket fence marriage....It is my reminder of a classic Americana in the middle of nowhere........





Tango and Ria, I sent you photo yesterday, but here it is where we were together!

And now today....

Flowers for Toni as he is CELEBRATED today and may his spirit and courage be a comfort to grieving hearts.  Quilting for a newborn babe or birthday is one of curiousity and excitement and potential, quilting for a soul mate who has died and leaving behind a legacy of courage and determinating is a reverent experience and a blessing that tears do not stain the cream fabric.....

2 comments:

Vesuviusmama said...

Beautiful pics! Thanks for taking us along.

ria vogelzang said...

Tears only give it more beauty......!!
Love to you and thanks for letting us take be a part of your day!
So love that road......... :))