Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Penny is offering glorious HOPE!!!! "Drop in" and CELEBRATE her then come and longboard with me!

I was perusing favorite blogs and found a fabulous HOPE quilt block that will be a Kissing Cousin to my JOY and LOVE pieces. 

Visit Penny at http://wwwsewtakeahike.typepad.com and CELEBRATE her fun!

I would love to celebrate your word art if you have created something and I have not found the post :). Send me a comment and I will post and a photo would be even more fun that I can then link to your blog....

Work done and so  I am off to longboard solo....I am in love with Sector 9 longboards and the smooth land surfing is like the zen of watching Roxy's needle purr up and down.....

just cruisin whether in my sewing haven or on a newly paved parking lot.  Thank goodness for my boys, doing things I would have never thought I would try let alone love!
Do you think Noah will notice that I visited his X Games bedroom and borrowed the big daddy of longboards while he was at school? 

And the answer to Sunday's mystery creative exercise....

The glow of the X was Noah's ceiling decor!  Sean has a habit of going above and beyond with fun and creativity for our home when remodeling. 

3 comments:

Vesuviusmama said...

Hope, love, joy - all necessary ingredients to a fulfilled life!

♥Duff said...

Sew Take a Hike's "hope" is way cute--I look forward to seeing what it inspires you to make!

Clare said...

Where can I see your Joy and Love quilts? You know we are running a Liberated Challenge until December for AAQI and there are lots of mini word quilts. Go to http://liberatedquilters.blogspot.com and follow the links.

BTW love the photo of your camper van. You'd been in heaven here in France where they are the latest craze.