Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Nifty and Savannah...what do they have in common?


They make me smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out a fabulous blog, http://www.niftyquilts.blogspot.com/ and Celebrate!!!! her inspiration!!! You will understand why I love these quilts when you peruse!

I am off to find mustangs but if they elude me then I am sure to find some sweet birds of prey or a coyote pup....Hence Savannah's quilt posted to put out the vibe! 

Jules said that Savannah was scooting on the quilt yesterday and I giggled as I envisioned her "climbing the tree branch" or reaching for the nest of eggs.....
I love teeny peoples and friends with huge hearts that shared love and support yesterday

It's been too long since we played, Where's Em in the wilderness..so...

Send me a comment and I will take a photo of where I was when I got your note....so you can be a wilderness with me today in sense...

I guess this post became anything but Wordless Wednesday :)!

9 comments:

Vesuviusmama said...

Oh, I want to play Where's Em!! I hope I didn't comment too soon and you are still in the driveway!

Vesuviusmama said...

And thanks for pointing the way to niftyquilter - I love her stuff. Oh no! Another blog to follow!

ria vogelzang said...

Whish I could be there with you in the wilderness.
It must be a great place to discover all kinds of things...
Where are you now.......?? I'm just so curious.....!
Love!!

Tangos Treasures said...

Where are we??? I wanna know!

Tangos Treasures said...

LOL boy that was a dusty ride!! Still wiping the dust off my face & ewwwww I think I have a bug in my teeth!! tee hee

Patty said...

I can just about see you running with your hair flying and the dog along side of you, free and celebrating!

Clare said...

Where are we now?

Judi said...

Oh no! I'm reading a day late... Well I hope you had a great day in the wild.

Janet said...

Yeah I'm a day late and a dollar short for your wilderness, but I had a six hour drive in my wilderness today. Only saw one black bear.