Monday, August 23, 2010

Your poetry is what I CELEBRATE today!

I want to open this Monday with a CELEBRATION of the poetry that you, my friends, wrote as comments to my post from yesterday morning.  If you have not had oppurtunity to read the poeme, please take a moment and revel in the beauty outside of my friends' windows.....From London to Virginia to Illinois to....

Speaking of poetry....the sweet chatterings of Timothy and Raiden are musings of angels!


Wait a minute, have Raiden and Timothy been turned into sweet monkeys.....?


There you are Raiden! Timothy, Where are you?.....

Happy Monday to all!!!!

3 comments:

Vesuviusmama said...

Your pictures, and your words, bring a smile to my lips!

Judi said...

My how they have grown since the last pictures.

Patty said...

he is so sweet, a perfect size to cuddle!