Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Splish Splash I was.....amazed at the spectrum of emotion that can be invoked by water


shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! a sort of moment of reverence.



and in the photo, anything BUT!....

 And as I write this I think of Erin and her family in the ocean of Martha's Vineyard, Sandra and her Cumberland equine friends on the beach, and Penny and her kayaks! 

Water, essential for our physical and emotional wellbeing....Funny thing, my toes are tingling and whispering...PSST, how about a lovely pedi bath for us since you are on the topic of water.....

Toes can wait, I have spooky houses to sew! 



2 comments:

Sandra Henderson said...

HA!~I can hear the children screaming with joy through this photo!!! I can hear the splashing and fun!!!
then, I can hear the peace and tranquility in the lake. So beautiful! Great photos Em! and great thoughts...
XO

Vesuviusmama said...

Oh, a mention! How cool! I've got to tell you, I was so envious of all the grown-ups on my trip who choose not to get in the water (ocean or hot tub) when I was dying to get in and couldn't! At least my toes and legs got some water therapy. Even if it is just a tinkling creek that dries up sporadically, water soothes my soul.